Our results speak for themselves
- We have seen people gain 20,000-50,000 new clicks to their site from one Google story! Not to mention, creating Google Web Stories are a great way for your site to show up in the Discover feed on Google.
- Client went from 4 views per day on stories to 3,197 views in one day after hiring us.
- Client had 2 viral stories within 15 days of hiring us.
- Client went from 0 views per day on stories to 6,200 within one week of hiring us
- One client saw a 45% increase in Google Search Traffic within 30 days of beginning Web Stories.
- Client saw 99% increase in traffic to their site within 2 weeks of hiring us.
- If you’re looking for another way to grow traffic to your site and build your business, Google Web stories are a great option!
- A recent Forrester Consulting study, said that 64% of 2,062 US online consumers preferred the tappable mobile web Story over scrolling its counterpart article.
Here’s what a few of our clients are saying about our work:
“Just wanted to let you know that the (post name retracted for privacy) went
viral today. So far I’m at 17589 page views in Stories for the post for
just today which has resulted in over 11k clicks through to the actual
“You helped my blog reach a record-breaking Monday. As of yesterday, the extra expense from you creating web stories has completely paid for itself ( and there is still another week left this month for more income!).”
“The stories have been great, and I’ve been so pleased to see such a drastic improvement in GWS activity on Google Analytics (the first 23 days of March so far are +145% users, +195% new users, +163% sessions, +170% pageviews compared to all last month)! “
As an experienced online business manager and social media strategist, I have seen fads come and go when it comes to marketing. I never suggest clients spend time on things that aren’t going to grow their business or will not have a great ROI. When I say that I believe Google Web Stories are the ‘next big thing’, I mean it!
We are one of the most experienced companies when it comes to Google Stories. We’ve tested our strategies, we know what works and we are confident that we are the best company to create and manage your Google Web Stories. We’ve even had one of our clients be featured on the Google For Creators YouTube Channel!
Simply put: we have the results to back up our strategy.
A Note from our founder
What you can expect from us
- Our mission is to provide streamlined excellence in both all of our interactions as well as the work we provide. Customer service is our number one priority every single day.
- We respect your business and schedule. We know that you’re busy so we won’t bug you with useless emails or make you join a Facebook group just to be able to connect to us. We are here to support you, handle the tasks that need to be done and not add stress to your life.
- We will cheer you on. When you win, we win. While we can’t promise results, we do have data to back up our strategies and we will do everything we can to ensure that our work together is successful.
- We put every effort possible into never making a mistake in any part of our work with you. That being said, we’re also humans…if we make a mistake, we own it. We will do everything that we can to fix it.
Google Web Story Creation & Management Plans
Please note: each package has a 3 month minimum contract.
All Packages Include:
We do offer pre-pay discounts if you'd like to pay up front. Please contact us if you would like to pre-pay:
50 Google web stories per month
75 google web stories per month
30 google web stories per month
15 google web stories per month
8 Google web stories per month
The short answer is: "more than likely". The long answer is, it truly depends. We are seeing great success though in a variety of niches including food blogs, lifestyle blogs, travel blogs/sites, e-commerce sites, service-based sites and more.
Yes, any package that includes 15 or more stories per month you can split between two sites!
Of course, we can't guarantee results (anyone that guarantees you results is simply not being truthful). However, we believe our work speaks for itself. We have our client testimonials page and also specific Google Stories results above that we believe speak to the level of work and results we offer.
The onboarding process takes 1-3 business days (M-Thursday) from the time you complete our onboarding paperwork. This process includes installation of the plug in (if necessary), set up of the analytics property, and implementation of your template(s).
Once you sign up for your selected package above you will be directed to a form to complete. You will then be sent your contract via email. Once we have all of this information, we will begin implementing your template and creating your stories.
For Google Stories, the initial contract is 3 months and then month to month from there. This allows the stories time to work for your site and is the reason we do not charge an additional setup fee.
Honestly, nothing! If you want to send us a list of posts/pages you want stories created around monthly, we welcome that. We're also happy to select which posts/pages we think would work well as stories.
We can create more than one story per post/page and I actually recommend we do so!