Have you tried Google Web Stories for your business? If not, you’re missing out!
Google Web Stories are another way for you to distribute your content on Google. We like to think of them as a mix between Instagram Stories and Pinterest Pins.
Web Stories have impacted so many of our clients’ lives and income in a positive way, which is why we are so glad that you are here!
Why Should I Use Google Web Stories?
We have seen people gain 20,000-50,000 new clicks to their site from one Google story! Not to mention, creating Google Web Stories can help your site to rank higher in Google search overall and they can help with the SEO on your site.
If you’re looking for another way to grow traffic to your site and build your business, Google Web stories are a great option!
Here’s what a few of our clients are saying about our work:
“Just wanted to let you know that the (post name retracted for privacy) went
viral today. So far I’m at 17589 page views in Stories for the post for
just today which has resulted in over 11k clicks through to the actual
post.” – Corinne
“I just want to let you know the stories are absolutely beautiful!!! I am super impressed!!! Thank you SO much!” -Camilla
“I just want to say that I am loving the new template changes you made, they are spot on and well-tailored to each post! I think it’s great that you are scheduling them so that there’s a steady stream of them going out. Thank you!” -Sara
“You helped my blog reach a record-breaking Monday. As of yesterday, the extra expense from you creating web stories has completely paid for itself ( and there is still another week left this month for more income!).” -Cat
Why Should I Hire You to Manage My Google Web Stories?
A Note From Our Founder:
As an experienced online business manager and social media strategist, I have seen fads come and go when it comes to marketing. I never suggest clients spend time on things that aren’t going to grow their business or will not have a great ROI. When I say that I believe Google Web Stories are the ‘next big thing’, I mean it!
We are one of the most experienced companies when it comes to Google Stories. We’ve tested our strategies, we know what works and we are confident that we are the best company to create and manage your Google Web Stories. We’ve even had one of our clients be featured on the Google For Creators YouTube Channel!
Simply put: we have the results to back up our strategy.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Our mission is to provide streamlined excellence in both all of our interactions as well as the work we provide.
- We respect your business and schedule. We know that you’re busy so we won’t bug you with useless emails or make you join a Facebook group just to be able to connect to us. We are here to support you, handle the tasks that need to be done and not add stress to your life.
- We will cheer you on. When you win, we win. While we can’t promise results, we do have data to back up our strategies and we will do everything we can to ensure that our work together is successful.
- We put every effort possible into never making a mistake in any part of our work with you. That being said, we’re also humans…if we make a mistake, we own it. We will do everything that we can to fix it.
A Few Of Our Client Results:
Please note: each package has a 3 month minimum contract.
Many of our clients have seen a huge increase in traffic to their sites from Google Web Stories. Here are just a few examples of the results:
- Client went from 4 views per day on stories to 3,197 views in one day after hiring us.
- Client had 2 viral stories within 15 days of hiring us.
- Client went from 0 views per day on stories to 6,200 within one week of hiring us
- One client saw a 45% increase in Google Search Traffic within 30 days of beginning Web Stories.
- Client saw 99% increase in traffic to their site within 2 weeks of hiring us.
- The below is a screenshot of Google search traffic one month after we began creating Google stories for the client.
The short answer is: "more than likely". The long answer is, it truly depends. We are seeing great success though in a variety of niches including: food blogs, lifestyle blogs, e-commerce sites, service based sites and more.
You cannot split the 15 per month package between two sites. Larger packages (30+ per month), you can. The reason we don't split the 15 per month package between sites is because we see much better results with publishing at least 15 stories per month.
Of course, we can't guarantee results (anyone that guarantees you results is simply not being truthful). However, we believe our work speaks for itself. We have our client testimonials page and also specific Google Stories results above that we believe speak to the level of work and results we offer.
The onboarding process takes 5-7 business days (M-Thursday) from the time you complete our onboarding paperwork. This process includes installation of the plug in (if necessary), set up of the analytics property and implementation of your template(s).
Once you sign up for your selected package above you will be directed to a form to complete. You will then be sent your contract via email. Once we have all of this information, we will begin implementing your template and creating your stories.
For Google Stories, the initial contract is 3 months and then month to month from there. This allows the stories time to work for your site and is the reason we do not charge an additional setup fee.
Honestly, nothing! If you want to send us a list of posts/pages you want stories created around monthly, we welcome that. We're also happy to select which posts/pages we think would work well as stories.
We can create more than one story per post/page and I actually recommend we do so!